Sunday, February 24, 2008


Sirius - the star.

By Diana Dark

They say he died and left me here
They say I can not find him there
I can not hear a word they say
I will not think, but if I may,
I will not let them lie my heart
'Cause if they will I'll fall apart.

Your name is Black as is my heart
I'm crying and I fall apart
You are the star I look at now
And never figuring out how
The only star I see above
Is fading as you are, my love.

I'm reaching up to feel its touch
I never thought I'll love so much
You're far away and out of reach
I want to fly and you could teach
I know I seem an ant to you
But I can see you as one too.

I'll wait for you to come forever
I know I will not love another
You make me blush, you make me choke
I fly, I fall, I drown, I float
Will you forgive me if I cry
For you 'cause you had died?


No comments: