Tuesday, January 8, 2008

A hell of a happy new year

So this is my first post, not of the year. This is my first post ever. A friend helped me with it, because I’m too mentaly deranged to do it myself. It came out of the blue even if I wanted to do it for a long time.

I’ll start by wishing a Happy New Year too all those who matter to me, as for the rest, I hope someone else wished you a Happy New Year. I’m mean I know. Get used to it. I’m usually like this to those who are strangers to me so don’t take it personally.

Since it’s the end of the year I”ll talk about the way I spent the night between 2007 and 2008.

After planning for a perfect All Girl New Year Party with nerves and shouts, as in any party planing I do, it had been the best party ever. We only changed the location at some point after midnight and after drinking some cheep imitation of champagne. Some friends invited me and my friends to their little party and we made a huge party out of it, with drinking, dancing, jumping, yelling, shouting and least but not last snogging. It was hylarious that before we went there it seemed to be, except for a few couples, an all guy party. Great mix, great music, great crowd, all the wine you can have, food and by the end of the night a very comfortable couch.

We retired sometimes around 4 or 5, I don’t exactly recall, came to my place and around 6 or 7 tuned out. I enjoyed it beyond my expectations and can’t wait till the next time I’m going to crash an all guy party with my friends.

No comments: